Wednesday 23 October 2013

#WantItWednesday (23/10/2013)

For my first #WantItWednesday I am am talking about one life's greatest pastimes,
Tea. 
A wonderful British tradition which is receiving a deserved resurgence. 'Taking Tea' is the English pastime, one which I try to observe at least 50 times a day! Whether grabbing a quick cup in the morning or splashing out with finger sandwiches and cream cakes in the late afternoon, I am a firm believer that if tea is involved in any way it should be drunk in style, with your pinky presented! You can find no better presentation than the beautiful specimen I am lusting after below.
Blue Calico Teacup Only 187ml/1/3pt

The Beautiful & British Staffordshire ceramicists at Burleigh create tea accessories begging to be mixed and matched. Established in 1851 this traditional Staffordshire Pottery hand finishes all of their ceramics using the difficult (and hypnotic to watch) tissue printing method.

Burleigh Pottery  Blue Calico Tea Cup & Saucer £12.50

I want every pattern and colour-way in my home, in my office and at every tea party I attend... if anyone is out there you know exactly what I want on a Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment