Wednesday 26 March 2014

#WantItWednesday (26/03/14)

I am a lover of handbags, but not in the way you would expect. I appreciate them, I always covet the latest satchel and cross body bag going. My bag purchases however are few and far between. 

Why? Because I shove my whole life, the kitchen sink and my ubiquitous emergency flats into my handbag so I NEVER change it. It needs to be sturdy, look effortlessly chic and go with the entirety of my wardrobe. I am often laughed at because I am known to lug my giant bag everywhere with me, even on nights out. 

I buy once a year, if that. I'm am currently lugging my ever so easy and effortless Longchamp around with me. And this is the bag I want next. 


The Mulberry Willow is roomy, functional and utterly breathtaking on your arm.
It even (if you are so inclined) has an inbuilt emergency shoe holder!
(the pouch in the front) 
Not only is this a beautiful bag, it can carry everything you need and more and make you look effortlessly chic while doing it. 
Want! Want, Want on a Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment